Saturday, November 15, 2008

How I won my new Cricut!

Last night at the Scrapbook Convention Friday Night Crop, the contest to win a cricut was to write a song to a familiar tune and turn it in. From the box of songs, they picked the top 5. We had to sing the song and then they were voted on by the audience by the 'applause-o-meter'.
So, here's the song...Sung to the tune of 'On Top of Spaghetti' or 'On top of Old Smokey'. Composed with the assistance of Beth Soderlund and Michelle Robblee.

In front of me I see,
a cricut machine
my husband won't buy it
because he's so mean.

Oh I need a cricut
I need it so bad
'cause if I did buy it
my husband 'b mad.

Oh I can just see it,
on top of my desk
If I could just win it
my husband'd get sex.

You think I am joking,
believe me I'm not
I need a new cricut
so I don't leave distraught.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!! I'd have given you a standing ovation!

Anonymous said...

I am the luckiest man alive...I might get some tonight