Monday, September 1, 2008

What my kids will be doing on the first day of school


Historically, schools in our district start the day after Labor Day. Being that today is Labor Day, tomorrow is the first day of school. To answer the question of "what will my kids be doing on the first day of school"...read below.

"The Bellevue teachers’ union has announced a strike against the Bellevue School District starting Tuesday, September 2. Because of the strike, all District schools are closed until further notice." (This was from the Bellevue school district website).

In other words, my children will be here with me. Again.

I'd write more, but I think I need to have a drink. Enough said!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is just so very wrong- it's a conspiracy against the parents. You must drop your kids off at school anyways tomorrow!