Wednesday, January 9, 2008

100 minutes

100 minutes. That's about how much advance notice I have to prepare for the rest of the week with the kids and without the husband. Today he calls me at around 2:20 to inform me that he will be traveling to Denver TODAY. As you all know, I do like a bit of preparing. This, I don't consider preparing!!!!!! Anyway, he shows up home at 2:50 (approx. 4 minutes ago) to let the kids know he's leaving for the airport in 1 hour. Isn't that nice? Let's also not forget that he'll be out of town for the next 2 weeks in a row; I have a mom's dinner out tomorrow night; Lauren has a Brownie meeting tomorrow night; Mason has speech; etc. Not to mention, I have to pack for myself and Lauren to leave for Texas on Saturday morning to see her new baby cousin.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

you must be going CRAZY!!!!!!! Give me 48 more puke free hours and I'm there for you!
in the meantime, I'm home bored and more than happy to chat!
does your husband need to take and TIES on his trip?!